Everyone hears about the power of the cloud and thinks, “Great, now I can work from home!” But that’s not all the cloud is for! You can still take advantage of the versatility and streamlined service of the cloud while keeping the traditional dynamic of in-office workflow, maintaining your camaraderie and face time.
But if you do want to use the mobile cloud dynamic of working out of the office, you’ve got to have a plan for using the cloud effectively.
Remote Communications Are Key
Because cloud services are accessible from anywhere you can go online, you can potentially have a team work together without having to be in the same office. Your team could have members in Atlanta, Toronto, New York City, and Berlin, and everyone could use the same systems and files to collaborate on projects. But if you’re going to spread out your workflow like that, you need to communicate.
- We’ll talk about using multiple methods of communications at the right times, taking advantage of email, instant messaging, and VoIP phones to stay connected to everyone you do business with.
- We’ll discuss how cloud technologies impact your workflow, and how to adapt to the changes with a minimum of disruption, keeping the tasks flowing smoothly among your staff.
Ultimately, constant communication is key, so make sure you take advantage of all the methods of communication you can. At Cohn Consulting Corporation, we can provide all of the communications platforms you need to get the job done, and we’ll make sure they’re straightforward and easy to use.
The Right Tools for the Job
There are a lot of cloud services out there, and they’re all different. Some will be useful to you, and others won’t be. It can be a little overwhelming, but not to worry: Cohn Consulting Corporation is here to help. Together, we’ll assess your needs and find the right services and solutions to fit your business.
- We’ll determine the right size and scope of service to match your needs, taking into account your budget, number of users, and what you’ll be sharing among your staff.
- Together, we’ll create a set of procedures, standards, and guidelines for how to use your services to share files, work on projects, and stay organized.
- We’ll discuss any training needed for applications and mobile devices to ensure everyone involved stays efficient and productive.
Adopting the Culture of the Cloud
If you’re truly serious about embracing the potential of the cloud to share your workflow and leverage a team that can collaborate remotely, you’ll be changing the culture of your business. That means you need a plan to adjust to your new dynamics and embrace your technology to make it easy.
- We’ll help you understand how the dynamic between a manager and employees changes because of cloud services, and how you can keep your team on task while enjoying the freedom the cloud gives you.
- We’ll show you how to use your services to organize your team’s day and set realistic expectations for everyone involved, so work gets done and everyone stays productive and happy.
In the end, it’s about developing a strategy to your daily workflow, so you get the benefits of this new way of sharing the workload without finding yourself slowed down or held back. That’s what our team is best at: Learning what you need and finding the right strategy to make it happen. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
At Cohn Consulting Corporation, we don’t just dole out cloud services and leave you to figure out the rest yourself. We’re there to consult with you, talk about what you need the cloud for, and show you how to best take advantage of the cloud’s unique powers in order to improve how you and your staff collaborate on work. Call us at (770) 225-0584 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
“[Your] professionalism in dealing with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”