Whenever the chance comes to avoid risk; take it.
That means working with the best technology team possibly, keeping your data secure, and getting more than just a quick-fix when you’re dealing with computer issues.
Don’t settle for a friend of a friend or some lessor IT company that will provide a fast fix and send you on your way. We handle your technology with care, ensuring not only that the problem gets repaired, but that issues are avoided in the future.
You need long-term, forward-thinking support that keep you protected and ensures you get the best return on your IT investment. How do we ensure that?
Repair and Then Some
- We know there’s nothing more frustrating than malfunctioning technology. We analyze and work on your computer right away to determine what’s gone wrong and consult with you about how we’re going to fix the issue.
- Being proactive is the best defense; you get setup with the latest anti-virus software, malware protection and firewalls to ensure your computer and network are safe from hackers and online threats.
Regular Maintenance is Crucial
- Any good IT company will tell you that a fully functioning computer needs maintenance and constant attention to thrive. We know how essential it is to check in with you regularly and keep you up-to-date on how we’re working with your computers.
- All of your important data is backed up to a secure cloud so that it’s never lost in the case of a data breach or a hardware issue.
Peace of Mind
- Accidents happen all the time and technology is often a challenge – we work to ensure your safety in the future, so you get the absolute most out of your computer. You get to work with peace of mind knowing you’ve got a reliable backup and a dedicated IT team on your side.
To get set up with the more than just your average computer repair, contact Cohn Consulting Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 770-225-0584 or fill out the form on this page to get started.
The post Why Your Business Needs More Than Just A Computer Fix-It Guy appeared first on Atlanta IT Company.
“Your Professionalism with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”