It’s that time of year: Budget season is stressful and time-consuming but it’s vital to ensuring you’re able to avoid unexpected costs throughout the new year. IT budgets have become known for being “subject to change,” despite how much research and discussion go into them. Cohn Consulting Corporation helps you make 2016 the year your IT budget works out with proper planning and guidance you can depend on, in order to ensure all spending is focused on achieving goals and objectives.
Taking all capital and operational costs into account to sustain predictability…
Cohn Consulting Corporation knows budgeting is all about making sure you’re not overspending throughout the year. That’s why we take all capital and operational costs into account, such as costs associated with:
- Hosted and/or online services
First and foremost, we take inventory of all of your current equipment and software. We then combine that with an inventory of your IT vendors for telecommunications, software support, and hosted services. Once we have those, we’re able to
- Make a list of what’s due for upgrading or replacing
- Outline the cost of any necessary equipment upgrades/replacements
- Keep expenses associated with upgrading/replacing in mind, such as:
- Software licenses
Bringing a strategic approach to budgeting to ensure growth and transformation…
Cohn Consulting Corporation understands that budgeting is about more than keeping your company running; it’s about helping you grow and transform to become more profitable. We work with you to make sure you also have a strategic plan that:
- Outlines important business initiatives, as well as the solutions recommended to achieve those initiatives.
- Identifies measures of success for all initiatives and includes alternative plans when things don’t go as planned.
Taking advantage of the latest technologies for maximized ROI…
Most importantly, we make sure you’re getting the best value from the investments you’re making. Cohn Consulting Corporation will work with you to discuss various ways to maximize ROI in the new year, such as:
- Moving to the cloud: The cloud gives you the ability to access important resources from any device or location. This means your staff members aren’t limited in terms of when and where they’re able to get work done.
- Switching from break/fix to managed IT services: Switching from break/fix to managed IT services means a more predictable way of budgeting. Plus, you’re able to reduce costs as proactive maintenance keeps technology functioning at it’s best.
- Moving to Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Office 365 gives you the ability to access your most beloved programs, such as Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, outside of the office to improve collaboration and streamline workflow.
- Protecting data with Intelligent Business Continuity (IBC): IBC keeps data protected with a strategy focused on quick restoration, comprehensive backups, and virtual systems. This leads to less financial loss in the event of downtime.
Cohn Consulting Corporation knows the cost of creating a proper IT strategy is a lot less than the cost of operating with no end goal in mind. We also know that helping you grow and transform your company takes a lot of time and effort. That’s why we happily go through the stages of understanding capital and operational costs, planning for both current operations and strategic initiatives, and using the latest technologies for maximized ROI.
Make 2016 the year your IT budget works out and helps you operate more efficiently. Contact Cohn Consulting Corporation at (770) 225-0584 or send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form on this page to get started.
“[Your] professionalism in dealing with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”