Discover any weaknesses in your IT Security and learn how to use technology safely.
True IT security is more than simply installing an anti-virus program downloaded from the Internet, or using a password for your email. Cybercrime is on the rise, and there are so many ways for a cybercriminal to gain access to your private data:
- Exploiting loopholes in your network settings
- Hiding malware in email attachments
- Lurking on wireless networks to attack mobile devices
- Utilizing weaknesses left by improperly-patched 3rd party applications
- And more
Your data is more valuable than ever before, and you can’t take for granted that you’ll never be targeted for a data breach. Cybercriminals don’t care about the size or shape of your business – they’re just looking for ANY target they can exploit. If they can break in, it’s worth it.
That’s why you need to find out where you’re vulnerable and ensure to patch your defenses. A Vulnerability Assessment from the IT security experts at Cohn Consulting Corporation is exactly what you need:
- Analysis of internal security settings and products to discover issues like aging systems, missing 3rd party patches, and other security loopholes.
- External security testing to attempt to break through defenses in the same manner as a cybercriminal, such as penetration testing.
- Analysis of computing procedures and business operations to discover unsafe practices that could lead to data breaches.
- Review of all existing security settings and products combined with discovered vulnerabilities to create a full risk assessment report.
- Determining needed steps to improve security, including updating settings, establishing safer computing protocols, and obtaining improved equipment.
- Compliance testing to ensure new security settings, products, and protocols follow industry regulations you face.
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT security will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (770) 321-5532 or email@example.com to get started.
“Your Professionalism with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”