Run virtual systems off simplified hardware to optimize your technology.
As your business grows, your IT bill gets heftier. More employees and more business mean more computers, bigger servers, higher power bills, and other frustrating expenses.
It’s time to simplify your IT experience. Eliminate unneeded hardware, reduce your bills, mobilize your workforce, and keep operations running even if your office is damaged or destroyed. It’s all at your fingertips with Systems Virtualization from Cohn Consulting Corporation.
What is virtualization? It’s a way of running multiple IT systems on a single piece of hardware, copying the functions of different systems without the need for multiple pieces of equipment. Here’s how you benefit from our virtualization solution:
- Run multiple programs and services without hefty, expensive hardware.
- Consolidate your IT assets to accomplish more with fewer resources, saving energy and money.
- Simplify disaster recovery with easily restored and automatically backed-up systems.
- Avoid fees for maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
- Automate many business processes with policies you determine, simplifying regulation compliance.
- Improve application performance and keep employees productive.
- Reduce security vulnerabilities from aging or unpatched systems.
- Run Macs and PCs on the same system without conflict.
- Reduce energy needs with fewer servers, lower electricity and cooling bills, and a smaller carbon footprint.
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT solutions will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (770) 225-0584 or email@example.com or fill out the form on this page to get started.
“Everyone we talk to at CCC is knowledgeable, interested in helping us quickly and in a way that supports and improves our business. They are quick to respond to concerns and have always been able to give us a solution or explanation.”