Count on our IT consulting team to guide you towards better IT strategies and investments.
In most medium to large companies and corporations, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) plays a crucial role in guiding the company toward accomplishment of all business objectives through the effective use of IT systems and services. In smaller organizations, we find a busy CFO or even the company president playing the role of the CIO, often with minimal IT experience.
Your energy is better spent doing what you’re best at – running your business.
Turn to the experts to serve as your Outsourced CIO. When you partner with Cohn Consulting Corporation, you get a member of our team serving as your company’s CIO as part of your Cohn Care™ Platinum plan.
- Analysis and guidance on the integral relationship between IT and business goals and success.
- Focus on adoption of cost-effective technology solutions that improve your staff’s ability to do their jobs.
- Collection and analysis of business data using IT tools, to better understand the state of your business and existing trends in finances, efficiency, human resources, and more.
- Guidance on strategic IT investments and overall budgeting to make sure you get the most value possible for your money.
- Planning for technology refreshes and strategies in the long-term to maximize IT’s impact on business operations.
- Regular reviews of your IT strategy to discover new solutions to improve productivity and streamline operations.
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT consulting and support will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (770) 225-0584 or email@example.com or fill out the form on this page to get started.
“[Your] professionalism in dealing with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”