The Internet is an amazing tool that no Atlanta business can do without – but it’s also a dangerous environment for businesses unprepared for the harsh realities of cybercrime. There are many online threats that could spell disaster for your business:
- Viruses and malware to slow down your systems and reduce productivity
- Ransomware that could hold data hostage until you pay a fee
- Worms that leak private data to cybercriminals looking to commit fraud
- And worse
Protecting yourself against these online threats means more than using passwords or downloading an anti-virus program. To truly stay safe, you need Complete Network Security that stops cybercrime in its tracks. Cohn Consulting Corporation has the solution:
- Properly configured hardware based firewalls to block unauthorized access without slowing down your browsing speeds.
- 24/7 network monitoring to detect viruses or intrusion – we watch your traffic in case any changes compromise your security.
- Anti-virus protection and live monitoring that is regularly updated to make sure you stay one step ahead of new threats.
- Regularly patched and updated systems to eliminate security threats.
- Instant scanning of devices as they connect to your network, stopping malicious devices from establishing a connection.
- Updates and enhancements to your protection plan immediately after new vulnerabilities are found, protecting you against emerging threats.
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT security will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at 770-225-0584 or email@example.com or fill out the form on this page to get started.
The post Network Security: Go online without fear of viruses, malware, or other cybercrime. appeared first on Atlanta IT Company.
“[Your] professionalism in dealing with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”