A complete Office experience in the cloud – All your email, calendars, files, and Office apps available online 24/7.
The name Microsoft has been trusted by Atlanta businesses for decades when it comes to business applications. You probably already use programs like Word and Outlook to get work done every day.
Now Microsoft Office is even better – it’s in the cloud.
For businesses looking to take their first step into the cloud, there’s no better solution than Microsoft Office 365. It’s an easily-customized cloud solution covering your email, calendar, file storage, communications, document management, and more. With Cohn Consulting Corporation serving as your guide to Office 365, you’ll see huge benefits:
- Combine the power of Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Web Apps, and Microsoft Lync Online, all hosted off-site in a secure data center that keeps your vital data safe.
- Access emails, calendars, contacts, and files on the go across any number of devices, including home and office PCs, smartphones, and other mobile devices.
- Migrate all your existing files, emails, users, and settings smoothly into your new Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Rely on Microsoft’s guaranteed 99.9% uptime with built-in automated backups.
- Encourage collaboration with simple file sharing through built-in integration with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Scale your subscription to your unique needs with as many or as few users as you need, maximizing your IT budget.
- Count on Cohn Consulting Corporation for any training and support you need in using Microsoft Office 365 to get work done.
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT solutions will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (770) 225-0584 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page to get started.
“Thank you and Cohn Consulting Corporation for improving the quality of our lives!!! The new computer system is all that we had hoped for and more… From the initial design phase to the implementation of our new network, the process was smooth and enjoyable.”