Are you tired or growing frustrated with empty promises from all the IT outsourcing companies out there? Need a fresh look at how your business can use information technology to get a leg up on your competition?
Offering revolutionary IT support and expertise in technology services, Cohn Consulting Corporation provides your Kennesaw business the foundation required to accomplish your revenue targets, streamline operations, remove complexities and enhance company communications. This focus on YOU put us ahead of all the other computer and network consulting companies you can choose from in Kennesaw.
Business Owners, managers and information workers throughout the state appreciate Cohn Consulting Corporation’s approach to providing IT services. Offering businesses a fixed cost while providing valuable IT services is often more cost effective versus hiring their own internal technician or a computer support company who bills by the hour.
Cohn Consulting Corporation’s fully managed IT support services include:
- Around-the-clock monitoring of all systems, including servers, firewalls and computers
- Remote support for computer issues identified by our monitoring service or called into our help desk
- Onsite services as required, when IT issues simply need a certified technician
- A friendly voice on the other end of the phone when you have a question which needs an answer
- Expert IT technicians with deep knowledge of technology and how it impacts your business
- Support for the latest hardware and software
- Expertise for many additional business technologies
Businesses in Kennesaw continue to turn to Cohn Consulting Corporation for their day-to-day computer support, network administration and technology strategy.
Contact Cohn Consulting Corporation now to book a no obligation assessment of your IT systems. You can have a trusted team working for you and have a leader among IT outsourcing companies in your corner.
“Your Professionalism with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”