Think The Only Disasters That Can Affect Your Business Are Winter Ice Storms, Spring Tornadoes and Summer Thunderstorms?
When you hear the word ‘disaster,’ what comes to mind?
Probably major natural catastrophes like our annual winter ice storm,. spring tornadoes or the odd summer thunderstorm, right? Those are devastating, but they don’t really happen that often in Atlanta.
No. Real disaster for a business is anything that stops operations or damages your reputation.
Download Our Complimentary Guide
To Ensuring Your Business Is Completely Protected.
Ensure you and your employees are ready to keep working no matter what the future holds by trusting in Cohn Consulting Corporation for an Intelligent Business Continuity (IBC) strategy designed just for you.
Call us at (770) 225-0584 to find out how simple IBC can be.
Get started on your IBC strategy by downloading our guide to the
9 Keys of Intelligent Business Continuity.
Are you prepared to maintain operations no matter what happens?
Think of events like these:
- The power goes out unexpectedly, and your server crashes.
- A sprinkler is accidentally set off flooding your server room and damaging all your IT equipment.
- A virus infects your network and locks out all your data.
- Someone accidentally deletes an important file hours before a meeting.
Think of how much these kind of events could cost your business in time, money, and reputation. The longer it takes to resume full operations during or after disaster, the more your business suffers:
- Cost of repairs or restoration
- Wasted payroll dollars on unproductive employees
- Damaged reputation
- Lost business opportunities
Truly protecting yourself from disaster is about more than simply backing up your files – you need to have a PLAN for dealing with any level of disaster right away, minimizing the amount of time it takes to resume operations. You need IBC from Cohn Consulting Corporation:
- IBC Planning: A detailed, unique IBC strategy focused on quickly and efficiently restoring your most vital operations after disaster, getting you back to work ASAP.
- Comprehensive Backups: ALL important data (files, applications, and settings) safely and regularly backed up for quick and simple recovery.
- Virtual Systems:Vital systems like phones, applications, and servers in virtual environments available outside the office even if onsite equipment is damaged.
Cohn Consulting Corporation
– Your personal IT department –
Discover how the right IT strategies and support will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments.
Contact us at (770) 225-0584 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page to get started.