When businesses in Lawrenceville GA choose Cohn Consulting Corporation for their IT needs, they don’t just get an IT professional, they get a complete IT department for a lot less than hiring their own IT staff.
Because of our years of experience serving businesses in Lawrenceville, and our full-time team of IT experts, and customized IT offerings, your business will get the same first-rate IT services our clients have relied on for many years.
Cohn Consulting Corporation helps hundreds of businesses and organizations throughout the region that need a professional outsourced IT services department.
Here is how we help businesses like yours:
- We save our clients money by providing one specialized professional or an entire IT department for less than it costs to pay full-time personnel.
- We hire IT specialists with specific skill sets, so each IT consultant we send is perfectly suited to meet your needs.
- We strategically send our IT specialists to perform the tasks they are specialized to do. This means that they have done the same system upgrade or fixed system outages time and time again—unlike many full-time employees who, while knowledgeable about IT systems, are often required to troubleshoot problems they have never handled before through trial and error.
- When companies use our outsourced IT services, they eliminate the challenges that occur when a full-time employee calls in sick or takes a vacation.
- Our clients can avoid making changes that might disrupt the 8am to 6pm workday. We work day and night—without requiring overtime wages.
- Cohn Consulting Corporation is a leader in the Georgia business community, this ensures you are getting a proven leader.
Finally, we understand the crucial role that budgets play in IT decisions. Whether you own a small company, a large corporation, or a mid-sized firm, we can provide you with a complete outsourced IT services program tailored to your business.
Experience outsourced IT services businesses trust each day. Contact Cohn Consulting Corporation and book a no-obligation consultation with our team.
“[Your] professionalism in dealing with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”