Ensure your email is a tool for productivity and communication, not a gateway for cybercriminals to infect your systems.
Email is the primary tool most Atlanta businesses use for daily communications these days. It’s simple, it’s easy, and it’s effective. But it’s also the main source of malware and spam threatening your business, and if you’re not careful, your email could be the key for cybercriminals looking to exploit you:
- Viruses and malware disguised as regular attachments from sources like government agencies or FedEx
- Phishing attempts from cybercriminals posing as companies like Microsoft, attempting to convince employees to give up sensitive information.
- Spam and junk email clogging up your inbox and blocking real, important emails from your clients and partners.
Don’t let cybercriminals make you afraid of your email! Staying safe is easy when you have Email and Spam Protection from Cohn Consulting Corporation backing you up:
- 24/7 monitoring to detect and resolve viruses or intrusion.
- Automatic quarantines of malware and viruses before they are stored on your devices.
- Automated backups of important emails, saved to the cloud for easy restoration.
- Live filtering to cut access to dangerous websites and other sources of malware.
- Advanced spam filtering to stop dangerous and annoying emails before they hit your inbox.
- Password management systems to ensure employees use unique and secure passwords for all your different systems.
- Regularly patched and updated systems to eliminate security loopholes.
- Education on using email and the Internet safely, avoiding cybercrime tactics like phishing attacks.
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT security will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (770) 225-0584 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
“[Your] professionalism in dealing with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”