No Traditional Backup Solution is Guaranteed to Work. It’s Your Livelihood at Risk – You Need Intelligent Business Continuity!
Backing up your data is essential, of course, but what happens if you can’t recover those backups? Small companies, on average, lose $55,000 in revenue when significant downtime occurs. How? Because when significant downtime occurs, you’re facing:
- Lost employee productivity
- Harm to brand and reputation
- Noncompliance fines and legal liabilities
- And much more
The problem is, no traditional backup solution is guaranteed to work – and if you’ve implemented a backup solution and think that’s enough, you’re in for a huge surprise. Have you taken into account the following considerations?
- Whether or not backups have been successful.
- The different levels of recovery in reaction to unique scenarios.
- How long it’ll take to recover files and applications.
- If everyone in the office knows what to do when working to recover.
If you just have a backup and nothing else, your business is at risk and it’s only a matter of time… Don’t wait until disaster strikes. Contact Cohn Consulting Corporation at 770-225-0584 or send us an email: email@example.com.
Intelligent Business Continuity (IBC) goes above and beyond traditional backups to keep your livelihood protected. We’ll:
- Analyze all aspects of your company: We’ll look at what IT systems you use, how you stay in contact with customers and vendors, who is responsible for what, and more; then we’ll make sure all areas are addressed.
- Take inventory of your systems and data: We’ll understand what IT systems are critical and where your data is stored to ensure everything is properly backed up and ready to recover.
- Determine any vulnerabilities and weak points: Antiquated equipment, lack of security, and other vulnerabilities lead to data loss, so we’ll make sure they’re addressed.
- Implement the right products and processes: We’ll ensure the right processes are in place and make sure you have onsite and offsite backup solutions that are monitored around-the-clock and tested regularly. These products and technologies will enable you to continue operation within the time frame you need, even if that’s within minutes of failure.
- Create a simple, step-by-step recovery plan: A recovery plan outlines appropriate reactions to various scenarios – detailing who does what, what gets recovered first, who should be contacted, and more.
Intelligent Business Continuity keeps you prepared to recover when disaster strikes – helping you maintain a good reputation, productive employees, and ultimately, a profitable company. Call 770-225-0584 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page to get started.
The post Did You Know 57% of Atlanta Companies Have Experienced Backup Failure? appeared first on Atlanta IT Company.
“Your Professionalism with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”