Turn to hosted cloud services that improve performance, reduce your overhead, and simplify your IT service.
The cloud is all the rage these days for business IT, but you’re probably left wondering just what the cloud actually DOES for your business. The greatest benefit of Atlanta cloud services is in hosting your important IT in the cloud:
- Getting rid of clunky servers that eat up power and demand constant maintenance
- Never worrying about software needing to be replaced by new, expensive versions
- Accessing all your important files and applications simply by logging onto the Internet
The Cloud Hosting Solution from Cohn Consulting Corporation is easily customized for your business’ needs, so whatever YOU need hosted in the cloud is what we provide. Keep your data safe and discover all these benefits of the cloud:
- Access important files and applications remotely simply by connecting to the Internet.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership on applications by eliminating hardware and other expenses.
- Keep your data protected from disaster with the highest grade of security in our data centers, keeping you compliant with many industry regulations.
- Scale your hosted solutions to your exact needs in number of users, scope of service, storage size, and more.
- Access virtualized versions of systems that eat less power, provide better performance, and don’t require maintenance or repairs.
- Access a wide range of hosted solutions, including:
- Email, including Microsoft Exchange
- File sharing, including Microsoft SharePoint
- Financial software, including QuickBooks
- Customized business applications
- VoIP Business Telephones
- And more
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT solutions will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (770) 225-0584 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page to get started.
“Daniel and the people in his company are some of the most knowledgeable I have come across in the field. Additionally, they are responsive, do what they say, when they say, and proactively communicate, so you know what the problem is, what it will take to fix it, what it will cost and who in your company it will impact. Their solutions work the first time and are cost-effective.”