Preparing for any disaster the future might hold with simple, easy-to-follow instructions focused on fast recovery.
Backing up your files is an important part of protecting your business, but on its own it’s not enough.
- Have you thought about the different levels of recovery in reaction to unique disasters?
- Have you taken into account how long it will take to restore your files?
- Does everyone in your office know what to do when preparing for disaster, or when working to recover after one has struck?
Intelligent Business Continuity means going beyond backing up your files. You need to ensure you’ve prepared for every contingency and that you have the appropriate assets for all of your IT needs. That means planning ahead with the IBC experts at Cohn Consulting Corporation, who will help you prepare for any contingency:
- Analyzing your business to understand what processes are most vital to your operations, so we know what needs to be restored first to get you back to work.
- Anticipating challenges to resuming operations, such as aging equipment, lack of employee training, badly-designed server rooms, etc.
- Removing or replacing systems especially vulnerable to disaster to streamline recovery times.
- Replacing appropriate systems with virtualized versions that are automatically protected from disasters that affect onsite equipment.
- Creating a written plan for recovery with step-by-step instructions in plain English for each member of your staff to follow.
- Running mock recoveries using your plan and backups to demonstrate proper recovery procedures and prove your strategy works.
- Revising your plan regularly to account for changes such as new employees, improved technologies, business growth, and more.
Cohn Consulting Corporation – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right Atlanta IT solutions will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (770) 321-5532 or email@example.com or fill out the form on this page to get started.
“Your Professionalism with this situation at the Zero hour is definitely a rarity. Your team’s response was to take on a project that you had no prior knowledge of other than a customer was in a tight spot and needed assistance.”